The Mercury New WORLD CLASS Series”A” Hydro-Pneumatic Pumps are an efficient, low cost alternatives to motorized and hand operated pumps.
Their salient features are :-
- Compact and lightweight and can an be mounted in any orientation.
- Low air consumption.
- Automatically compensates for leakages to maintain set pressure.
- Can be used in explosive environments as all components are pneumatically actuated.
- Large variety of models to cover varied applications
- Simple construction for quick servicing
Typical applications are:
- Hydrostatic pressure testing – Cyclic testing
- Burst strength testing.
- Seat leakage of control valves.
- Isostatic pressing of powder metals and ceramics
- Transferring of liquids from barrels, storage tanks etc.
- Pumping oil or grease – Overload protection in mechanical power presses